VIRTUAL Joggins Fossil Cliff Tour
Due to this unprecedented time of Covid-19 we are offering virtual live Joggins UNESCO Fossil Cliff Tours from the comfort and safety of your own home.
During your virtual tour you will:
- Engage with an expert local guide.
- View 315 million year old fossils along the beach.
- See where the oldest reptile fossils and other notable discoveries have been made.
- Learn what geologists are looking for when they visit the cliffs and gain insider knowledge of the latest and greatest fossil discoveries at the site.
- Discover why Joggins was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site as one of the most important fossil sites in the world.
Once your tour is booked, we will email you a link to view the tour.
Tour is approx. 45 minutes long.
*Price is per household.
If you have any questions about our virtual tours please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org